Information on Data Controller:
The Controller of your personal data provided in this form is 4KRAFT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Poznan, ul. Tatrzańska 1/5 (60-413 Poznań), entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań Nowe – Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000378767, taxpayer identification number NIP: 7811861679, business identification number REGON: 301679527 ("We", "Us").
You can contact us at postal address: 4KRAFT sp. z o.o., ul. Tatrzańska 1 lok. 5, 60-413 Poznań or by email: email@example.com
Personal Data Protection Supervisor:
To ensure that your data are always processed in a transparent manner and in accordance with the law, we have designated a Personal Data Protection Supervisor. You can contact the Personal Data Protection Supervisor via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of your personal data processing and the legal basis for processing:
We will process your data pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") in order to:
- provide and send via email responses to inquiries, including sending relevant information on the Company's products and services in accordance with the content of the inquiry,
- provide complete service, including solving technical and organisational problems,
- contact you, in particular for the purposes of providing services, support, permitted marketing and advertising activities,
- defend against possible claims,
- conduct research and analyses in order to improve the available services and the Customer service department,
- for statistical purposes.
We can process your personal data in the form of a phone number (if provided by you in the contact form), pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR i.e. based on your consent to clarify any doubts in relation to the received message.
Information on the recipients of your personal information:
In certain situations we have the right to transfer your personal data if it is necessary to perform our services or if such an obligation arises from the law. We will transfer the data to some groups of entities:
- persons authorised by us, our employees and associates, who must have access to the data in order to perform their tasks,
- processors which we commission with this task, e.g. to companies operating IT and ITC systems, our advisors.
- public entities, if this results from of an obligation imposed by the law.
Personal data storage period:
We will process your personal until the submitted inquiry has been answered. After replying to your inquiry, the data may be stored only for a period corresponding to the limitation period for claims which may be raised against us and which we may have against you.
We are authorised to process your personal data based on your consent until the consent has been revoked.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have, within the limits set by the law and when appropriate, the following rights:
- 1) access to the contents of your data and their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and transferring of your data,
- 2) when we process your data based on your consent, you have right to revoke it at any time and it will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of your consent expressed before the revocation,,
- 3) right to complain to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR,
- 4) right to object to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interests, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation. In this situation, we will no longer process your personal data for a particular purpose, unless we prove the existence of valid grounds for legitimate processing, superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, or basis for determining, investigating or defending against any claims,
- 5) right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests for the purposes of direct marketing.
Voluntary character of personal data submission:
Providing us with your personal data in order to receive a reply to an inquiry is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your personal information to us, we will not be able to reply to your inquiry or to contact you.
Information regarding the transfer of personal data to third countries (non-EEA):
We do not transfer your personal information to third countries.
We do not profile your personal data provided in the contact form and we do not take any decisions based on automated processing of your personal data provided to us as part of the contact form.