It was created automatically and do not substitute the one you need to create and provide to your store visitors.
- In the case of a defect in the purchased goods, the Consumer, at his/her own discretion, may use the manufacturer's warranty or assert claims against the Seller:
- in case of purchase contracts concluded before December 25, 2014 - due to the lack of conformity, under the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, Item 1176, as amended);
- in case of contracts concluded on and after 25.12.2014 – a guarantee for defects in the goods sold, based on the Civil Code..
- 4KRAFT Sp. z o.o. based in Poznań (60-413), ul. Tatrzańska 1/5., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs – National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000378767, with share capital of PLN 816,400.00 paid in full, NIP (Tax Registration Number): 7811861679, Regon (National Business Registry Number): 301679527, further referred to as the Guarantor hereby warrants that the product of 4Kraft company is free from any defects in design and materials which could affect its functionality, provided that the Reference Manual supplied at the moment of purchase has been followed.
- The warranty is valid only in the territory of United Kingdom.
- The warranty period for 4Kraft Sp. z o.o. products is 24 months from the date on which the goods are provided to the Buyer.
- The Guarantor shall remove any possible malfunction of the product free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of this warranty, provided that a warranty card completed on the day of the purchase together with a copy of the proof of purchase is submitted. Making changes and deletions in the warranty card by unauthorized persons shall void the warranty.
- The person submitting a complaint must report the defect using a complaint form available at https://rma.kinderkraft.com/. In case the defect is not registered and the defective product is sent to the Guarantor without the complaint number, the consignment shall not be accepted for servicing.
- The cost of delivery to the Guarantor's service centre is specified in the product warranty card. The cost of consignment to the Customer after repair shall be covered by the Guarantor.
- Any defects revealed during the warranty period shall be removed free of charge as soon as possible within 30 days from materially receiving the product in the servicing centre.
- The Buyer must deliver the product in its original packaging, together with all accessories. Liability for damages resulting from the use of a replacement packaging shall be borne by the Buyer.
- The warranty shall not cover:
- claims arising from product specifications, as long as they comply with those specified by the manufacturer in the instruction manual or other documents of a legislative nature;
- damage caused by improper maintenance or use of inadequate chemicals;
- colour change (discolouration) when the product has been exposed to direct sunlight against the instructions provided in the instruction manual;
- tear, wear, crack of fabric/plastic that is the fault of the Buyer;
- reduction in the quality of the product due to normal wear and tear and natural wear and tear of consumables;
- products which have not been used according to their intended use;
- In the event that a warranty repair requires the replacement of parts, the replaced component remains the property of the Guarantor. The components used for replacement may be of a different brand of at least equivalent technical parameters.
- The Buyer shall lose the warranty rights in case of breaking the guarantee seals, removing the serial number plate or making unauthorized repairs or changes to the product system or design detected by the manufacturer's service.
- The Guarantor may dodge to perform the warranty service on time in the event of the unforeseen circumstances of force majeure, e.g.: natural disaster, civil unrest, etc.
- This warranty is complementary to the rights enjoyed by the Buyer with regard to the Seller. This Warranty shall not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the Buyer arising from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the goods sold.