Information on Data Controller and on processing you personal data
1. Information on Data Controller:
The Data Controller of your Personal Data provided by you in this form is "4KRAFT sp. z. o.o." with its registered office at 1/5 Tatrzanska St., 60-413 Poznan, KRS number 0000378767, NIP: 7811861679, REGON: 301679527 („Spółka”).
You may contact us at phone no. +48 616 460831 or via e-mail at : [email protected]
3. Data Protection Supervisor:
In order to guarantee that your data will always be properly processed in a transparent manner and in accordance with the law, we have assigned Data Protection Supervisor. You can contact the Data Protection Supervisor via e-mail at [email protected]
4. Purpose and legal basis of processing your personal data:
We will process your personal data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter as GDPR) in order to:
assess the complaint and send a response to your complaint, including sending via e-mail relevant information on the defective product or service of the Company in accordance with the complaint .
We will also process your personal data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter as GDPR) in order to meet legal obligations, including the provisions of guarantee regulations.
We may also process your personal data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (f) of GDPR to:
- provide full service, including solving technical and organizational problems,
- contact you, in particular for purposes related to the provision of services, support, allowed marketing and advertising activities,
- defend you against possible claims,
- carry out research and analysis in order to improve our services and activities of the customer service department.
5. Information on recipients of your Personal Data:
In some situations, we have the right to transfer your personal data, if necessary, in order to perform our services, or if such an obligation arises from the legal provisions. We will transfer your Personal Data to some entities, or:
- persons authorized by us and to our employees and associates, who must have access to the data in order to perform their duties,
- data processors commissioned by us e.g. companies that operate and maintain our IT and data communication systems and to our advisors.
6. Period of storing your Personal Data:
Your Personal Data will be processed by us until we answer to your complaint and complete the complaint proceedings. After answering your complaint,
your personal data may be kept by us for a maximum period of time corresponding to the period of expiration of your claims against us, and our claims against you.
7. Your rights:
- 1. You have the right to access your data and to amend, delete or restrict its processing, as well as to transfer it,
- 2. In cases when we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but it will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before the withdrawal.
- 3. You have the right to submit your complaint to a supervisory authority (from May 25, 2018 it is the President of the Data Protection Authority), when you think that processing of your Personal Data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 r.
- 4. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data based on our legitimate interest.
8. Voluntariness of providing Personal Data:
Providing your Personal Data to receive an answer to the complaint is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with your Personal Data, we will not be able to answer to your claim .