Warranty terms and conditions
1. In the case of a defect in the purchased goods, the Consumer may, at his own discretion, use the manufacturer’s warranty or assert claims against the Seller:
– In the case of purchases made before December 25, 2014;
– Due to the lack of conformity, under the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, Item 1176, as amended);
– In the case of purchases made starting from December 25, 2014, and after that date – a warranty for defects in the goods sold, based on the Civil Code.
2. 4KRAFT Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wysogotowo (62-081 Przeźmierowo) at ul. Skórzewska 35, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs – National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000378767, share capital: PLN 816,400.00 paid in full, NIP (Tax Registration Number): 7811861679, Regon (National Business Registry Number): 301679527, hereinafter referred to as the Guarantor ensures that the Product by the 4Kraft company is free from defects in design and materials which could affect its functionality if the instruction manual supplied at the moment of purchase is followed.
3. The warranty is valid only in the territory of Poland.
4. The warranty period for 4Kraft Sp. z o.o. products is 24 months from the date on which the goods are provided to the Buyer.
5. The Guarantor shall remove any possible malfunction of the product free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of this warranty, provided that a warranty card completed on the day of the purchase together with a copy of the proof of purchase is submitted. Making changes and deletions in the warranty card by unauthorized persons shall void the warranty.
7. The person making a complaint is obliged to report the defect using a complaint form available at http://reklamacje.4kraft.pl/. In case the defect is not registered and the defective product is sent to the Guarantor without the complaint number, the consignment shall not be accepted for servicing.
8. The cost of delivery to the Guarantor’s service centre is specified in the product warranty card. The cost of consignment to the Customer after repair shall be covered by the Guarantor.
9. Defects revealed during the warranty period shall be removed free of charge as soon as possible, in the period not exceeding 14 days from the acceptance of the product in the service centre.
10. The Buyer is obliged to deliver the product in its original packaging, together with all accessories. Liability for damages resulting from the use of a replacement packaging shall be borne by the Buyer.
11. The warranty shall not cover:
– claims arising from product specifications, as long as they comply with those specified by the manufacturer in the instruction manual or other documents of a legislative nature;
– damages caused by improper maintenance or use of inadequate chemicals;
– colour change (discolouration) when the product has been exposed to direct sunlight against the instructions provided in the instruction manual;
– Tear, wear, crack of fabric/plastic that is the fault of the Buyer;
– reduction in the quality of the product due to normal wear and tear and natural wear and tear of consumables;
– products which have not been used according to specifications;
12. In the event that a warranty repair requires the replacement of parts, the replaced component remains the property of the Guarantor. The components used for replacement may be of a different brand of at least equivalent technical parameters.
13. The Buyer loses the warranty rights in case of breaking the guarantee seals, removing the serial number plate or making unauthorized repairs or changes to the product system or design detected by the manufacturer’s service.
14. The Guarantor may dodge to perform the warranty service on time in the event of the unforeseen circumstances of force majeure, e.g.: natural disaster, civil unrest, etc.
15. This warranty is complementary to the rights enjoyed by the Buyer with regard to the Seller. This Warranty shall not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the Buyer arising from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the goods sold. 16. IN ADDITION TO A 2-YEAR WARRANTY FOR REPAIRS, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A DOOR-TO-DOOR (D2D) SYSTEM REPAIR IN THE TERRITORY OF POLAND.
Door-to-door (D2D) guarantee in the territory of Poland.
You have a problem with one of our products? Use the door-to-door (D2D) repair guarantee.
Door-to-door (D2D) repair guarantee means a “door to door” service. It is a kind of the most convenient and extremely customer-friendly warranty, consisting in entirely gratuitous servicing and transport of faulty equipment from the customer’s door to a service centre and back. It means that in order to provide the equipment for repair, you do not even have to leave your house! You just need to complete the registration form available at www.reklamacje.4kraft.pl, in which you have to describe the problem and provide the address for us to send a courier. The courier will collect the defective equipment and deliver it to an authorized brand service centre where our specialists will take care of the problem indicated. After the repair, the equipment will be returned to the same place. You do not need to worry about transport or costs – we are responsible for everything. We will collect the product from any place in the country. We want to reduce the inconvenience associated with the repair of our equipment as much as possible. As a result, you may be sure that as a company we take care of the needs of our customers and we want to provide top-quality services.
*D2D repair warranty is only valid in the territory of Poland and it concerns the complaints submitted using the form available at www.reklamacje.4kraft.pl
*D2D repair warranty for the products is valid for the period of 2 years from date of purchase.