The happiness of your child is the most important thing, so you should start with the child’s safety.
Our main goal when creating products is the safety and comfort of our little customers. In order to ensure the utmost protection, every product is subject to detailed tests and studies. We cooperate e.g. with the Automotive Industry Institute, which verifies the safety of our seats during possible accidents and collisions. All Kinderkraft brand products also meet the stringent standards required in the European Union:
- EN 1888 for wheeled child conveyances;
- EN 716 for travel cots;
- EN 12227 for play pens;
- EN 71 for toys, balance bikes, educational mats;
- EN 12790 for bouncer seats;
- EN 13209 for baby carriers;
- and the ECE regulations R44.04 for car seats.