1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with the Product without any defects.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that none of the provisions of the Regulations limit the powers of the Consumer enjoyed by him under current legislation.
3. The Seller shall be liable to the Customer that is not a Consumer pursuant to the provisions of the Civil Code in terms of the warranty.
4. In the case of physical or legal defects of the Product, the Customer being a Consumer may demand a price reduction or withdraw from the purchase agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective Product with a product free of defects, or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller did not fulfil the obligation to replace the Product with a product free from defects or to remove the defect.
5. Instead of the defect removal suggested by the Seller, the Consumer may require the replacement of the Product with a product free from defects, or instead of the Product replacement the Consumer may request the removal of the defect unless making the Product compliant to the agreement in a manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessiveness of costs, the value of the Product free of defects, the nature and the importance of the defect detected, and the inconvenience to the Consumer if the complaint is handled in a different way than required are taken into account.
6. The Consumer cannot withdraw from the purchase agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
7. If a defect is determined, the Seller must be notified no later than two years from the date of the Product release. In the complaint it is recommended to include a description of the defect and Consumer’s request in accordance with Items 4 and 5 above. In order to meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notice before its date. We recommend using the model complaint form to report a defect. It is recommended to attach to the defect complaint form a document (or a copy thereof) confirming the purchase of the Product in the Online Shop. The notification can also be sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. In order to improve the procedure related to the defective Product complaint, it is recommended for the Customer to mark the package containing the complained Product with a RMA number (prominently). The number can be obtained by email at email@example.com.
9. When it is necessary for assessing the existence of the Product defect, together with submitting the complaint it is necessary to provide the Product complained about to the following address: 4Kraft – Serwis ul. POZNAŃSKA 5 64-553 GAJ WIELKI
10. The Seller has 14 days to investigate the Consumer’s complaint. The failure to notify the Consumer about the outcome of the investigation in the above mentioned period shall be regarded as an acknowledgement of the complaint by the Seller.
11. The powers of a Consumer or a Customer that is not a Consumer on account of a warranty for defects resulting from the Product defects shall not exclude, restrict or suspend the Customer’s rights under the warranty provided by the Guarantor – on conditions specified in the warranty document.